"Reaching Out for Africa"
The various available opportunities are :-
1. Headline Sponsorship
This will include :
- A Support for Africa Clinic
bearing the company name.
- Mention on TV coverage.
- Name on the front of souvenir programme + full page
advert and editorial inside programme.
- Invitation and formal acknowledgement & displays
of company logo at the celebrity reception.
- The company logo on the large plasma screen on stage.
- A banner bearing the company name will be prominent
on the stage (subject to confirmation).
2. Gold Sponsorship
Hiring of the Venue - £15,000
Musicians, Travel and Expenses - £15,000
3. Silver Sponsorship
Costumes - £10,000
Printing - £10,000
Celebrity Reception - £10,000
Large Plasma Screen - £10,000
4. Bronze Sponsorship
Lighting - £5,000
Benefits for sponsors
Sound - £5,000
Cast Catering - £5,000
Security - £5,000
Champagne and Soft Drinks - £5,000
Posters, Decor and Flowers - £5,000
*sponsorship minimum is £5,000
- One page in the Concert programme.
- Acknowledgement in the programme.
- Invitation to Celebrity Reception.
- One box of 5 seats with champagne.
- Logo on leaflets for the event - (size dependent
- Display of company banner at VIP reception (banner
to be in keeping with the dignity of the occasion).
There are also opportunities to "Adopt a Clinic
in Africa" - £25,000
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A Project Steering Committee has been set up to provide
overall control of the Events and funds raised. The
project Steering Committee consists of :-
- Support for Africa - as Chairman: Patti Boulaye
- The Charity's Auditors, Milsted Langdon
- The Trustees of the Charity
- The Charity's Solicitors
Strict and transparent financial controls are in place
to ensure that funds raised for these projects are spent
only on the building of Clinics in Africa, the awareness
Campaign and particularly the Charity's proper costs
in producing the Royal Albert Hall Concert.
back to top